Q: My check engine light came on and my car jerks when I step on the gas I took it to the mechanic and he said that my transmission w

My car will jerk every other day. It happens when I step on the gas and the mechanic told me that the transmission is good and he changed the filter and the oil but a couple of days later the check engine light came back on and it started to jerk again what other issue could it be?

3. My check engine light came on and my car jerks when I step on the gas I took it to the mechanic and he said that my transmission w