Q: My check engine light came on and my car jerks when I step on the gas I took it to the mechanic and he said that my transmission w

My car will jerk every other day. It happens when I step on the gas and the mechanic told me that the transmission is good and he changed the filter and the oil but a couple of days later the check engine light came back on and it started to jerk again what other issue could it be?

• My check engine light came on and my car jerks when I step on the gas I took it to the mechanic and he said that my transmission w