Q: My radiator fan is running very slowly, any advice you can give me to fix this issue?

The radiator fan is running very slowly,it goes onbut runs slowly, i can stop it with my hand , i have checked the fuse (30A) and it works just fine. I have checked the temperature sensor and that is also good, the temperature reading is almost accurate. I have a strong feeling it may be the fan motor that is slowly dying out. Any suggestions?

• My radiator fan is running very slowly, any advice you can give me to fix this issue?