Q: My radiator fan is running very slowly, any advice you can give me to fix this issue?

The radiator fan is running very slowly,it goes onbut runs slowly, i can stop it with my hand , i have checked the fuse (30A) and it works just fine. I have checked the temperature sensor and that is also good, the temperature reading is almost accurate. I have a strong feeling it may be the fan motor that is slowly dying out. Any suggestions?

3. My radiator fan is running very slowly, any advice you can give me to fix this issue?