Q: Car keeps stalling after changing TPS and solenoid

When I give my car gas, it stalls. I already changed the TPS and vapor canister purge solenoid.

A: There are several possibilities as to why y...

There are several possibilities as to why your Dodge Intrepid is stalling after giving the pedal a push. The two most common causes are lack of fuel pressure and/or worn out spark plugs. It is also possible that the camshaft position sensor is failing. A failing camshaft position sensor is not uncommon in the Intrepid, and in most cases, a failing sensor will cause the car to stall. In order to be 100% certain, I recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to properly diagnose why your is stalling and get you back on the road safely.