Q: Why Yourmechanic will not last long?

asked by on August 07, 2017

Every time I ask a question - you guys, especially TIM answers it in the most ambiguous manner possible. It's obviously non-specific because you guys want to screw people over in person.

YOURMECHANIC SUCKS

Hi Giovanni,

We’re sorry to see that you feel this way. Unfortunately, the services that you are asking (like the moped question) are not provided by us.

If you would like, you can talk to us directly by calling us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST or by emailing us at hi@yourmechanic.com .

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team