Q: Can I exchange a 2001 transmission on a isuzu axiom in exchange for a different year or model isuzu

Can I exchange a 2001 isuzu axiom transmission for a different year?

Hi there. On older vehicles, this type of transmission replacement option was rather simple; as long as it connected to the engine’s flywheel and bolts were aligned. However, with new sensors and electrical harnesses, it becomes more difficult to complete this type of replacement. It’s recommended to replace a damaged transmission with one from a similar model of vehicle.

3. Can I exchange a 2001 transmission on a isuzu axiom in exchange for a different year or model isuzu