Q: Emission issue causing car to run poorly.

I'm having problems with my car's emissions. The car is running poorly.

Hello. If the engine in your car is not running properly then that will typically cause it to fail an emissions test. If the check engine light is on then you should have the computer scanned for codes to see what the computer is seeing as a fault. The car may simply need a tune up or it may have a more serious issue, like a failing timing chain, which is common on this engine. You really should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who knows how to diagnose a problem such as this.

3. Emission issue causing car to run poorly.