Q: My car will crank but will not start.

Car was acting like it was missing while driving. Last week, died in the middle of the road. Changed fuel pump, filter, distributor and timing chain. Car still will not start.

A: Thanks for writing in about your 1994 Buick...

Thanks for writing in about your 1994 Buick Roadmaster. There are many things that can cause a no start condition. You may want to have this thoroughly looked at in person by a professional before moving forward with any other repairs. Some basics in the charging or ignition systems may have been overlooked in this case. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the cause of the no start and help you have this repaired correctly.