Q: How do you replace the belt tensioner assembly on a nissan versa 2009 1.8 L. hatchback.

asked by on June 05, 2017

How do you replace the belt tension assembly on a Nissan versa 2009 1.8 L. hatchback. I can't access the bolt between the engine and the fender wall. Do I need to drop the engine for access? What is your charge to complete this job. I put on a new belt but the pulley bearing is shot on the tension assembly.

Hi there. Replacing the drive belt tensioner assembly on your Nissan Versa can be a tricky task without the right tools. You can request a price estimate to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a belt tensioner assembly replacement by clicking this link, and then click the blue Get a Quote button.