Q: Code P1320

asked by on February 19, 2016

I failed a smog check with code P1320 -- ignition system fault and OBD bulb check and OBDII.

Oil is leaking into spark plug well Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The ignition system fault generally points to ignition coil concerns. They are a common failure item and all must be replaced at the same time along with the spark plugs. In the process, the valve cover gaskets can be inspected for oil leaking onto any of the ignition components. Have an experienced technician look over the vehicle and test the coils to determine what component is at fault. From there, they will be able to perform the necessary repairs to get your car back safely on the road.