Q: Hi there. I own a 2013 Hyundai i20 and when I drive in the rain, half of the dash lights go off.

Hi there! I own a 2013 Hyundai i20 and when I go in the rain with it, half of the dash lights go off! Please help! Thanks a lot :) it has no other problems

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The wiring could have a ground that is loose or shorting out when driving in the rain. Check all of the ground wires to the vehicle and look for any loose wires or wires that could be contacting each other by water on a bare terminal. If you need further assistance with dashboard lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.