Q: Hello. My heat will not come on. There is no leaks but my hose it hard as a rock. What could be the problem?

My heat came on just a little bit but nothing at all now. My hose is hard as a rock now. Can ya please help me

You need to feel both heater hoses coming from engine to heater core on firewall to see if they are hot? If not hot then engine thermostat is stuck open. If they are hot then you may have a bad heater blend door actuator. If one hose is hot and the other is cool then the heater core is plugged and needs flushed or replaced.

3. Hello. My heat will not come on. There is no leaks but my hose it hard as a rock. What could be the problem?