Q: all lights on the left side of my car wont work

The lights on the entire left side of my car aren't working including interior and out but the headlight will work on the left side when I cut the high beams on and it stops working when I cut the high beams off

A: The rear lights share the same power and th...

The rear lights share the same power and the same ground so these may be bulb issues. The front lights, however, have the same power but different grounds. The grounds for the left side is in the left front corner of the engine compartment and has a splice in the left drivers kick panel. Check these connections to see if they are loose or broken. Then check for power to the left lights with a test light or volt meter. If you do not have power, then look in the left kick panel by drivers left foot area to see if a splice is broken. If you still need help, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to diagnose your lights and let you know what needs to be done.