Air conditioning not blowing cold air altima nissan 2010 ...

Q: Air conditioning not blowing cold air

My air conditioning won't blow cold air.

When it comes to A/C problems, there are usually a few different reasons as to why the air conditioner is failing to provide cold air in your Nissan Altima. It can be quite challenging to point you in the right direction without more information and examining the vehicle in person. It is possible that if the A/C system is low on refrigerant, the system will not function properly and fail to provide the passenger compartment with cold refreshing air. If the problem lies with the ventilation system inside the dash board, it could be a matter of a broken blend door or perhaps a faulty blower motor. Due to the many possibilities, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic who can diagnose your AC issue.