Q: I want to know if the Pro Start DBall2 interface is compatible with a 2006 Suzuki Aerio with a CT-5072 starter

asked by on October 11, 2016

I want to know if the Pro Start DBall2 interface is compatible with a 2006 Suzuki Aerio with a CT-5072 starter

Starter Replacement $154.22 - $1141.96 Get a Quote

Hi, thanks for writing in. In order to determine which parts are compatible for your Suzuki vehicle, I would recommend consulting with your local Suzuki dealership. They will be the best suited to tell you which modules are compatible with their vehicles.

If you would like help with a starter replacement, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the replacement for you.

Hope this helps and best of luck!