Q: I want to know if the Pro Start DBall2 interface is compatible with a 2006 Suzuki Aerio with a CT-5072 starter

I want to know if the Pro Start DBall2 interface is compatible with a 2006 Suzuki Aerio with a CT-5072 starter

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. In order to dete...

Hi, thanks for writing in. In order to determine which parts are compatible for your Suzuki vehicle, I would recommend consulting with your local Suzuki dealership. They will be the best suited to tell you which modules are compatible with their vehicles.

If you would like help with a starter replacement, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the replacement for you.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Recommended services
Get a Quote