Q: 2002 Chevy Malibu won't start

Anti theft light came on car then it went off but car still will not start nor has any electrical power? What do i do?

Battery is dead Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The anti-theft indicator is supposed to come on for three seconds when the ignition key is cycled, then go out. Since you said the indicator went out, it doesn’t sounds like the anti-theft system is the problem. If you have no electrical power and the vehicle won’t start, you should check the battery. A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can test and replace your battery as needed.