Q: How do you adjust vehicle speed with the speed control system?

How do you adjust vehicle speed with the speed control system?

While your speed control system lets you set a speed and then have the car’s computer maintain it, you might find that you need to adjust that at some point. You can speed up or slow down (or cancel the system entirely). Here’s how:

To Speed Up:

• Press the Set + button. The car will begin to accelerate. Once you reach the new speed you want to maintain, let go of the button. You can also tap the button to increase your speed by 1 MPH per tap.

To Slow Down:

• Press the Set button. Your car will begin to slow down. Once you reach the new speed you want, let go of the button. You can tap the button to reduce your speed by 1 MPH per tap, too.

Tip

If you want to cancel the system completely, press the Off button.

3. How do you adjust vehicle speed with the speed control system?