Q: How many oxygen sensors does a 2007 Infiniti G35 coupe have?

asked by on February 27, 2017

How many 02 sensors are on a 2007 infiniti g35 coupe 3.5L? What are the best 02 sensors to buy for the vehicle without an budget being involved?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

There are two upstream oxygen sensors (actually referred to as air/fuel ratio sensors) and two down stream oxygen (O2) sensors. Any brand replacement oxygen sensor will work, as long as you get direct fit. There are also universal fit sensors available, which are often a pain to install. Many times O2 sensor codes are set as a result of an improper air/fuel mixture, so it might be a good idea to have your vehicle diagnosed by a professional before you throw parts at it. YourMechanic offers expert check engine light diagnosis and repair.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr