Q: Leaking coolant out of radiator drain tube

There is the drain plug on radiator with a hose attached to it, it is pumping coolant out of this

If you are referencing to the radiator drain tube then you need to check to make sure the radiator drain valve is in the closed position. If the drain valve to the radiator is closed and still leaking then try to open the drain valve and flush out any debris and try to close if again. If it still leaks then drain the radiator and try to remove drain valve and check sealing O-ring is damaged and replace O-ring and install plug and refill coolant and recheck for leaks. If leak continues then replace radiator.

3. Leaking coolant out of radiator drain tube