Q: Rattling in front passenger's side.

There is a rattling noise coming from the front passenger's side of the car.

The most common noise for this vehicle is the engine idler pulley causing rattles, squeaks and other noises from the same area of the engine or passenger side front of the vehicle. The noise is most common to happen at low engine speeds or idle. The pulley is known to cause this and replacing it will with a new serpentine belt should cure this problem. My recommendation would be to have a qualified mechanic listen to the noise and verify the problem and replace the idler pulley and belt for you. This is a very common problem and do not be surprised if the noise returns after a year or two and you will have to replace the part all over again.

3. Rattling in front passenger's side.