Q: Hey my 2004 accord v6 automatic just started slipping yesterday never before and when it's in drive it re

It just started slipping and revving downshifting and basically go crazy I can manually shift it but that's all I flushe'd the transmission fluid and put the proper fluid back in and it worked for an hr of driving then back to the same problem any ideas of what it is ?

It is possible that this could be an electrical issue such as a shift solenoid problem. Many transmissions on newer vehicles are equipped with electronic shift solenoids that can sometimes go bad. I would recommend having a transmission inspected by a qualified professional in order to determine the exact cause of this issue.

3. Hey my 2004 accord v6 automatic just started slipping yesterday never before and when it's in drive it re