Q: Are the 2010 vw cc sport expensive to repair

Are these cars expensive to repair thinking about purchasing one

It has been a long time since a Volkswagen has been an economy car. It is less expensive to maintain than a Mercedes, BMW or a Volvo. but will be more expensive than similar Japanese models. Especially the turbo models. Anytime you have a turbocharger or a supercharger on a car the cost of maintenance and repair goes up considerably. If the car has over 100 thousand miles on it, it may already be due for some pretty pricey repair, so you would be well advised to spend a little bit on a pre-purchase inspection that will cover all your basic components and alert you to anything that might be coming up soon. Contact Your Mechanic to schedule an inspection a your home or office so you can make an informed choice when you buy a used car.