Q: AC fuse keeps blowing

I have climate control , every time I switch anything but "economy " setting it blows the AC fuse , I have tried replacing relay

I would try and disconnect the A/C compressor to see if the fuse still blows. The compressor is the only thing that gets energized in all settings except economy. If this works and the fuse does not blow, then the clutch coil is shorted and the compressor assembly may need to be replaced. Have a mechanic check the electric circuit for you if you continue to have problems or need help diagnosing the problem.