Q: noise when car is running, sounds like wu, wu ,wu

when the fan is off , there is no noise, turn on fan, the engine makes a wu wu wu, sound . now turn off the engine and leave the fan on, the sound is gone fan runs normal Run the engine with no fan the engine sounds normal

Hello. Thanks for writing in. There a few things we need to clarify before we can begin delving into the issue. First, are we referring to you cooling system and engine fan, or the blower motor fan which is used for the cabin climate control? If this is the climate control fan we are talking about, then we need to know more about the conditions in which it is being run. Does this happen with the heater and the A/C, or with one or the other? Does this happen on all fan speeds? With this kind of information, we can determine what component may be to blame. Without some of these details, its nearly impossible to tell what the cause of the noise is.