Q: Truck has a problem idling. 1996 dodge ram 1500.

Has an idling problem. I replaced the map sensor tips sensor and plenom gasket and didn't fix the problem. Every time I let off the gas and push in the clutch it dies. I also cleaned up the throttle body and iac motor and that didn't help

There could be an issue with the clutch pressure plate springs. One or more of the springs may be damaged causing the pressure plate to apply at an angle making the clutch assembly lock up with the transmission input shaft and the engine while it is being disabled. This symptom can cause the engine to loose power and stall out. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you inspect your clutch assembly.

3. Truck has a problem idling. 1996 dodge ram 1500.