No warning lights, no smoke even when under load, turbo working, intercooler ok, injectors cleaned, no power, all filters clean.

It is a 2004 nissan patrol ZD30(diesel), I have just bought the car from the original owner(2nd hand), It has got no power for acceleration (driveable tho), Diagnostic tool has got nothing coming up (checked at a nissan dealer), all fluids just changed, new fuel and oil filters, turbo is in good condition, intercooler is fine, EGR has been cleaned, injectors have just been flushed and cleaned, no smoke whatsoever, but we have discovered the car has been submerged, the car drives and can get up to speed but there is no acceleration, I have tried taking it to 2 dealers, 1 being a Nissan dealer and they do not know the problem themselves (monkey mechanics), brakes are not stuck(including park brake). Thanks.

Some possibilities are low engine compression, defective throttle position sensor, a timing advance malfunction, fuel pressure problem, vacuum leak, malfunctioning oxygen sensors and so forth. Of course, it’s possible that you could have a combination of faults. Please note that fuel injectors cannot be completely cleaned while installed on the fuel rail. Injectors have filter baskets and those filters must be removed and replaced. If you want the necessary diagnostic tests performed by a certified Mechanic to get this resolved, please request a loss of power inspection/diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the cause of the fault. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.