I was driving on the highway. I had a tire blow. When it blew the wire harness was ripped out and my car hasn't started since. I went to the junk yard. I got a signature series harness from a lincoln since I couldn't get the cartier model. I have put the wire harness on and spliced wires that needed it. After installing the harness I even went back and got the computer that also went with the car and put that on. Even after all that the car still won't start it won't even turn over when I put the key in the ignition. Could some wires be spliced incorrectly? And would the old computer inside the car with the new wire harness stop it from starting?
Check the wiring to what it went to. If the wiring went to a sensor, then check the sensor to see if it was damaged. If the engine is not starting, then the crankshaft sensor could have been damaged. If there was no sensor and was just a wiring harness, then the wires are not connected properly. To splice wires properly you would need to solder them together and put on heat shrink tubing. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.