Q: The truck starts then stalls or shuts off

The truck starts then sputter then shuts off the oil good it getting fuel just won't stay running battery good fuel pump good

A: This could be a wide variety of potential i...

This could be a wide variety of potential issues ranging from a vacuum leak, bad idle air control valve, low fuel pressure, bad coil packs, or many other possibilities. When this happens you should have a Check Engine Light on which will register specific codes into the computer.

I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose any trouble codes using a scan tool which will download these codes and provide more insight as to what specifically is causing the problem.