Q: I have a leak in the front left side of my 2002 hyundai santa fe

Ok I put in a new radiator and after I did that I noticed a new leak happen it's dark fluid it's the front left right near the radiator but I dont think it's that. I think maybe the transmission coolant or maybe the hoses cause my trans fluid is always low even when I fill it up its takes about 2 days and the car starts lagging. Oh and when I put in the new radiator for some reason the reserve water goes super fast but the water in the radiator is always full.

What you are describing sounds like it could be a transmission fluid leak. I would suggest having the leak inspected and, if a repair is required, the mechanic can implement the repair right then and there. The service to request is a leak diagnostic.

With regard to the cooling system, when a new radiator is installed, the coolant in the reserve tank might need to be topped off for the first few days of engine operation as all air pockets in the system are eliminated and coolant is drawn into the engine replacing the air. However, if after a few days the level in the reservoir continues to drop, even as you refill it occassionally, that mean there is a leak. To identify the leak and get it repaired, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a leak in the front left side of my 2002 hyundai santa fe