Q: Doors and hatch not opening

asked by on February 28, 2016

I cannot open the front passenger door, back passenger door on the right side, or the hatch. I was told that I needed a new latch on each of the doors.

Each of the doors would need to be checked to see if the lock actuators are keeping the doors locked or the latch in each door is bad. Removal of the inside door panels will be needed to access the inside of the doors parts. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle’s doors and replace any door latches if needed.