Q: Chirping noise when accelerating...usually right when you accelerate from a stop. 2011 grand Cherokee limited.

My car chirps when accelerating, usually one or two times. Doesn't do it at all when over 30mph or if I rev it in park.

This noise is sometimes due to faults with either the serpentine drive belt and/or any of the belt driven accessories or pulleys. If any of the latter are the cause, such can be conclusively determined by simply disconnecting the drive belt and then very BRIEFLY running the engine. If the sound disappears, the faulty component is then isolated amongst the accessories and pulleys. If the sounds does not disappear, that means the noise originates within the engine and/or transmission. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a vehicle noise diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Chirping noise when accelerating...usually right when you accelerate from a stop. 2011 grand Cherokee limited.