Someone tried to steal my car.

Someone tried to steal my car and they cut out the middle of the silver part where the key goes and messed up the plastic ring around it and the car with a lock light is flashing can I get parts and do it myself what parts do I need

I believe the part you are referring to is the ignition lock cylinder. This is the part that you stick your key into to start the vehicle. If the ignition lock cylinder has been damaged by vandals, unfortunately it will require replacement in order to be able to start the vehicle. This part often comes with a new key as well so once its replaced your old key will only work to unlock the doors. If your key has a transponder chip in it, the key will also require programming after the installation of the new ignition lock cylinder.