Q: oil leak: 2008 passat 2.0t driver side near battery down below, leaks oil onto a hose.

asked by on December 30, 2016

oil leak: 2008 passat 2.0t driver side near battery down below, leaks oil onto a hose.

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The lack of oil in your car until you get this fixed should be a concern. Make sure you are keeping an eye on the oil level and adding some when needed. The oil leak may be coming from a line, crack, or the head gasket. The best thing to do is trace the leak and locate where it is coming from. One thing to remember about oil is that it cleans and conditions. The area to trace is going to be the clean spot among the grease. Once the leak is located appropriate corrective action can be taken. For more help locating the leak, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.