Q: Car is in limp mode. Low gears and reverse work however drive does not. Changed speed sensor and oil pressure sensor.

Doesn't appear to have any interior transmission problems. Thinking maybe shift control?

On many early 2000’s Ford cars and SUV’s, a shift control failure can trigger limp mode; however, this usually triggers an OBD-II code and illuminate the check engine light. Try downloading all codes to see if this is the issue. If not, it’s most likely an internal fault that needs to be repaired.