Q: My jeep wont go over 35mph. 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I have replaced sensors still not going over 35 do I need to get a new transmission or is it fixable. I have been told it could be a solenoid or torque converter but their not mechanics either

Hello - if this loss of performance was rather sudden (i.e. overnight or within a week or so), a failed throttle position sensor or fuel pump could be the problem. If this happened gradually, over months lets say - this could be a clogged catalytic converter. Check for problem codes first, even if the Check Engine light is not illuminated. I would recommend a loss of performance inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My jeep wont go over 35mph. 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee