Q: Getting error code P0673

I have a permanent plug in my car. I am getting error code P0673, though I am getting no warning lights on the dashboard. Is this a serious error or can I take my car on a road trip?

Taking your car on a road trip should be fine. This code that you are getting is for a glow plug issue. These are typically only used to warm the car up before starting it. Once you get back you should have it checked out. After inspection by a certified mechanic, they will be able to let you know if you need a glow plug replacement.

3. Getting error code P0673