Q: Where is the AC Compressor Clutch Relay on a 2013 Sonata?

Where is the AC Compressor Clutch Relay located on a 2013 Sonata

Hi there. This video is an exceptional tool to learn how to find the electrical relay’s for major system components like the AC compressor. Follow the general steps in the video and you’ll locate the relay "box" and find the relay that powers the AC compressor. For additional information, refer to your owner manual, as it should also have a diagram inside the manual.

3. Where is the AC Compressor Clutch Relay on a 2013 Sonata?