Q: My truck is overheating I changed the thermostat and radiator.so why is it still overheating?

why is my truck still overheating when I changed my thermostat andaughter radiator. The coolant is not getting hot neither.

If you changed the radiator and thermostat and still overheats due to no coolant circulation then you have a water pump that is not circulating the coolant. The pump fins can get worn off, unable to pump and circulate the coolant. The radiator fan also needs to be checked for proper operation after the pump is replaced.

3. My truck is overheating I changed the thermostat and radiator.so why is it still overheating?