Q: when a front tire goes flat can the impact damage the steering gear

i picked car from a dealer that did work on it . prior to taking car in there was no noise in the steering column after i picked it up there was a odd noise when turning right while i was driving at about 25 miles an hour i got a flat tire( driver front side) i repaired the tire and one day later the steering gear broke can an impact of a front tire do this damage

A flat tire would not create that type of damage to the steering gear. The previous noise that you had could have been related to steering gear. That has car has a steering rack assembly (gear). Unfortunately, I would need more details of the gear damage to evaluate this. Your best bet may be to have a local expert come to the car to inspect the steering system in person to determine what should be next.

3. when a front tire goes flat can the impact damage the steering gear