Q: Car turns over but when in gear won't move 2009 Buick Enclave

The cars electric system works and the car turns over and will idle but when put into any of the gears the car won't even slightly move. The RPMS do thought. Another thing is when it's in the drive gear the tires won't even spin.

Hello - check fluid level in the transmission, and for problem code, whether the Check Engine light is one or not. I suspect it will be. This sounds like a failure internal to the transmission, clutches, valve body or a wave plate. There is also a Recall (#09V073000) for the shift cable for this model, so it’s possible this problem is related to this recall, and the transmission not being in any gear due to the shifter. Make sure this Recall has been repaired first. If this doesn’t resolve your problem, I recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car turns over but when in gear won't move 2009 Buick Enclave