Q: Something fell out of the bottom of my car

Two things fell out of the bottom of my car and I don't know what they are, one is black and square-shaped, with two holes, and the other is this kind of long, flexible thing with the registration number on it. I've been looking up car part diagrams to try and figure out what they are, but I haven't found anything.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The parts as described are unidentifiable. The square with two holes may be an exhaust hanger designed to hold the exhaust and allow it to move slightly going over bumps. These are typically made out of a thick rubber. What material the parts are made out of will help tremedously with identiying them. For more help and an inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Something fell out of the bottom of my car