How do I use the windshield wipers? wipers elantra hyunda...

Q: How do I use the windshield wipers?

How do I use the windshield wipers?

The windshield wipers provide much needed visibility in rainy and snowy conditions, by wiping the moisture off of the windows. To use the windshield wipers, first locate the wiper lever, which is on the right side of the steering wheel. Push the lever down one notch to INT to turn the wipers on intermittent, push the lever down two notches to LO to turn the wipers on low, or push the lever down three notches to HI to turn the wipers on high. Return the wiper level to its original position to turn off the wipers.