Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1grcubrjs:173:8

Q: Truck is not getting fuel until holding the ignition in for a few seconds.

Truck is not getting fuel until holding the ignition in for a few seconds. At first I thought it was the fuel pump but after a lot of research it could be the fuel pump control module. I do a lot of hunting so my truck stays wet and dirty. The module is located above the spare tire in the rear and is covered in mud. I figure the module is rubbing on the bare metal with dirt behind it and has rusted a hole through it. It's worse when I go through water recently. Please help me. I can't afford to figure this out by taking it to mechanics

A: You may very well be on the right track wit...

You may very well be on the right track with this and you should check the control module to be sure. You may also want to check the fuel pressure regulator as well to be sure you are getting enough fuel pressure from the moment you turn the key to the on position. Lack of proper fuel pressure will also cause this same type of problem. The best way to be sure is to have a professional check it. If you decide you would like a diagnosis before following through with a repair, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the fuel issue and perform the accurate repair.