Q: Bucking upon coming to stop 2005 Nissan Murano

asked by on February 17, 2017

Hi, my mechanic change the poison camshaft sensor bank 1 and 2 reason car idea and Des went on. I pick up the car yesterday drive it home it was late I felt the car jolt or buck upon coming to full stop .and the engine sound like mound a lot louder than before.pls you r eview are so excellent after spending some money don't want to trust just anybody. PLS help

Car is hard to shift Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there, most likely the "bucking when coming to a stop" behavior is not related to the recent camshaft position sensor repairs. This problem is more likely to have something to do with your transmission - a Continuously Variable design. Check for problem codes first, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a "time-available" basis. Any diagnostic codes found will help diagnosis without spending money on parts. There may be a need to refresh the transmission fluid and change the filter. I recommend a transmission inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.