Q: Bucking upon coming to stop 2005 Nissan Murano

Hi, my mechanic change the poison camshaft sensor bank 1 and 2 reason car idea and Des went on. I pick up the car yesterday drive it home it was late I felt the car jolt or buck upon coming to full stop .and the engine sound like mound a lot louder than before.pls you r eview are so excellent after spending some money don't want to trust just anybody. PLS help

Hi there, most likely the "bucking when coming to a stop" behavior is not related to the recent camshaft position sensor repairs. This problem is more likely to have something to do with your transmission - a Continuously Variable design. Check for problem codes first, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a "time-available" basis. Any diagnostic codes found will help diagnosis without spending money on parts. There may be a need to refresh the transmission fluid and change the filter. I recommend a transmission inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Bucking upon coming to stop 2005 Nissan Murano