Q: My car car won't start because my brakes are locked

My car won't start because my brakes is locked what do I do I'm in the middle of the street and I'm scared

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The vehicle can be repaired on a mobile basis at a location of your choosing, however, if the vehicle is not "parked", it will have to be towed to a safe location. If the brakes are locked, it sounds like it cannot be pushed to a safe location and will need to be towed on a dolly. Normally, a vehicle can be started regardless of fault with the brakes. Once your vehicle is running normally, obviously you can’t use it without safe brakes so the brake system will have to be repaired as well. Once the vehicle is in a secure location, the recommended service to request to get your situation resolved is a no start diagnostic. If you request that service, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car car won't start because my brakes are locked