Q: I have a 1978 Corvette thats been sitting for 10 years... What should I start with to get it running again?

I have a 1978 Corvette thats been sitting for 10 years... What should I start with to get it running again? It has had fluids sitting in it.

I would suggest doing the following (Not necessarily in this order), prior to starting the car:

1.) Replace Battery 2.) Remove all old gas from tank and carb 3.) Rebuild the carb 4.) Replace spark plugs and wires (Spray WD-40 into the holes while changing the plugs as this will help initial startup and help loosen things up) 5.) Replace distributor parts (cap and rotor, coil, module or points) 6.) Change the oil 7.) Turn the engine by using a breaker bar on the crank pulley bolt to ensure it isn’t seized. 8.) Put in some fresh gas

3. I have a 1978 Corvette thats been sitting for 10 years... What should I start with to get it running again?