Q: What antifreeze can I buy at Autozone that is suitable for my 2012 BMW 550i

asked by on February 28, 2017

WILL PENTOSIN PENTOFROST NF BE SUITABLE TO USE ON MY BMW 550i

Hello - yes, Pentosin NF is suitable for your BMW. Zerex G-05 coolant is also a low phosphate coolant suitable for newer BMWs with all-aluminum engines. For assistance, I recommend an cooling system flush performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.