Q: What antifreeze can I buy at Autozone that is suitable for my 2012 BMW 550i

asked by on February 28, 2017

WILL PENTOSIN PENTOFROST NF BE SUITABLE TO USE ON MY BMW 550i

Cooling System Flush $178.82 - $224.54 Get a Quote

Hello - yes, Pentosin NF is suitable for your BMW. Zerex G-05 coolant is also a low phosphate coolant suitable for newer BMWs with all-aluminum engines. For assistance, I recommend an cooling system flush performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.