Q: I want to eliminate the ac compressor what do I do and how to do it

what belt to use can I leave the compressor mounted and what to do with the tensioner

Depending on the vehicle you have, you may be able to get an A/C eliminator kit from an auto parts store or online. This kit is designed to allow you to eliminate the A/C and sometimes use the same belt. Otherwise, you may just have to get a good A/C compressor pulley, keep everything the same, and just not activate the A/C compressor.

3. I want to eliminate the ac compressor what do I do and how to do it