Am I ok to ask a question now

Am I ok to ask a question now Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 4.3 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Silverado 1500 yourself? What have you tried so ...

Am I ok to ask a question now Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 4.3 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Silverado 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes

Automotive Expert
Hello and welcome to just answer! How may I help with your vehicle issue?

I’ve put a new throttle body and tried a new throttle pedal, checked all the wires and ground to the throttle body. It will run good after clear code for about 5/10 miles then reduced [engine](/topics-engine-chevy/) power

Did you get the info, do you need anymore info
Automotive Expert
Thanks, \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* are you getting?