Q: Front right suspension area making a clicking noise that speeds up as car goes faster. My car is a 2013 Infiniti G37x.

asked by on November 10, 2016

Front right suspension area making a clicking tih tih tih that speeds up as car goes faster. 2013 infiniti g37x

Tighten Wheel Lug Nuts $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Wheel Bearings Replacement $94.60 - $550.03 Get a Quote
Brake Pads Replacement $125.62 - $449.32 Get a Quote
Axle / CV Shaft Assembly Replacement $197.63 - $1017.38 Get a Quote
Clicking or popping sound is coming from wheels Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The clicking noise in the right front may be, any number of possibilities. A loose wheel, a wheel bearing going bad, possible brake pad movement, resulting from poor fitting pads, a worn axle shaft cv joint. There are more possibilities. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I recommend having your vehicle’s right front clicking noise be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.