Q: Why would car shake when accelerating

car shakes when accelerating i replaced the moter mount and tran mount looks good but still shakes bad

Hello, Generally, shaking during acceleration relates to an issue of low transmission fluid or transmission fluid that needs to be changed. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause delayed or erratic gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. This type of problem is amplified any time the transmission is low on fluid creating a drop in hydraulic pressure. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your transmission’s functionality.

3. Why would car shake when accelerating